Friday, November 27, 2009

I developed a website and uploaded in server. It is not showing in IE but is visible in Mozila FireF

Hello All



I am developing my first web page for just a complete practice. I have developed and uploaded in a somee.com a free server. It is developed using ASP.Net 2,C#.Net 2 and MS-Access.



Problem with my webpage is that .... It is not running/showing in Internet Expllorer but working well in Mozila Firefox. I dont know why can you help me.....



In Local Server(Mean on my Machine) it is working well. No one error is showing.....



You can check my website at http://er.somee.com



thanks and waiting for your valuable response



I developed a website and uploaded in server. It is not showing in IE but is visible in Mozila FireFox? Why?windows live



Your website running well in Firefox, IE,and Opera



I checked it myself,



Maybe you have a DNS problem, Just wash the DNS, It work fine



Don't worry if you don't see it, Others will do



But you have a coding problem add this code after the title code



%26lt;meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=windows-1252"%26gt;



%26lt;meta http-equiv="Content-Language" content="en-us"%26gt;



also you have to add title to the page like this



%26lt;title%26gt;My great webpage %26lt;/title%26gt;



one more advice don't give pxl value to tables, give them (%) value, center them it will look nicer



good luck



I developed a website and uploaded in server. It is not showing in IE but is visible in Mozila FireFox? Why?windows media player 11 internet explorer



I went to ur website then copied the address, opened the tools tab in i.e then internet options box and at top under general tab I pasted ur web site address into "make it my home page" cliked ok closed internet options box closed i.e reopened i.e and walla now ur website is my home page. NOW GO FOR IT. I use i.e.only. Probably the reason it hasnt shown in i.e.on ur pc is because i.e.and firefox are both stand alone browsers, and u were probably useing firefox when setting up ur web page so it attached itself to the firefox browser now u have to attach it to i.e.
EDIT AGAIN



I've just spotted some rogue tags at the bottom of the HTML... and also a comment saying



%26lt;!--SCRIPT GENERATED BY SERVER! PLEASE REMOVE--%26gt;



%26lt;/textarea%26gt;%26lt;/xmp%26gt;%26lt;/comment%26gt;%26lt;/xml%26gt;%26lt;/scr...



%26lt;script language="JavaScript" src="http://ads.mgmt.somee.com/serveimag...



%26lt;!--SCRIPT GENERATED BY SERVER! PLEASE REMOVE--%26gt;



So try removing this



EDIT



Your second link also works for me in both IE7 and FF.



May be some setting in your IE - what exactly is happening when you say the page is not displaying - is there an error or just a white blank screen or what?



What version of IE do you have?



I have tried your page and it works fine in FF and IE7.



The positioning is not central in Firefox, though, as I see it , but I'm not that surprised because I cannot see anywhere in this HTML that attempts to do any horizontal alignment.



Actually, can you just try and remove the google ad Javascript for a test please?
What is exactally wrong with your site? I am running IE 6 and have no problem viewing your site.



I was about to post a huge article on browser compatiblity but when I went to your site it seems you know enough to do web design and don't need me too.
It does not work on IE 5 for some reason, but it works on IE 5.5, 6, and 7 (well, IE 6 with the rendering engine of IE 7 at least; it's a long story) as well as Firefox. I wouldn't worry about it . . . hardly anyone uses IE 5 anymore. Good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
c++